Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My New Blog!

Welcome to my new blog! Till now I've only been part of "blog world" from a safe distance. Meaning, I love checking out other people's blogs especially for ideas and inspiration, but I thought that having my own blog would be too much work and take up too much time (and so far, at least in the setting up process, that's proving to be true thanks to being very techno-challenged...but I must also give a shout out to online tutorials for their helpfulness in this process), but despite all this I've decided to give it a try anyway. My goal with this blog is to be able to share BITS of my daily life (this is especially a way to help my family and friends feel connected), BAUBLES I love (meaning things I have created that I want to share for inspiration plus things that give me inspiration), and BLISS I experience (sharing things that bring me joy).

No comments:

Post a Comment