Monday, May 30, 2011

A Quick, Cute Birthday Card

One of the many things we did over this long Memorial Day weekend was to attend our friend Tiffani's 30th Birthday Party (she's a new friend-a neighbor in our new neighborhood, and we were so happy to celebrate with her!). Here's the birthday card I made her...quickly put together with some scraps of patterned paper (one of them with a punched out border), a K & Co. butterfly sticker (from Target), a Colorbok gem swirl (from Target), and a "Happy Birthday" stamp (also from Target-the dollar bin), and a corner rounder. (Have I mentioned that I love Target?) Super easy...and pretty cute if I do say so myself! And what did we give Tiffani for her birthday? Scrapbooking kits (some ones I got on sale last year at Craft Warehouse)! She's expressed interest in wanting to scrapbook (she has a little girl too) and I really need a "close-by" scrapping buddy!! So...we'll see what happens. 

1 comment:

  1. It' been a long time since you posted, but your birthday card is beautiful, i don't do scrapbooking but i love to watch the creations, i hope someday i can get this kind of material and show my creations too.

    ReplyDelete