Friday, May 20, 2011

While I Was Sleeping...

Ellie's preschool class had a field trip on Wednesday morning to Zoo Boise, but I was sick all day Wednesday with the flu-YUCK! Lucky for me, Pete had already planned on coming along with us and had asked for the time off from work...so he ended up taking her by himself. We hadn't been to the Zoo for a couple years, so I was really looking forward to going, and I'm really sorry I had to miss it. I guess they have a giraffe now (and Ellie says she has a baby too) and quite a few other new animals. So anyway...while I was at home sleeping...here's some photos of what Ellie, Pete and her class were doing.

Ellie "acting" like she's feeding the parrot (her idea!)

Ellie sliding down the "giraffe" slide

Ellie, Elise, and Karlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment