Monday, June 20, 2011

Dinner at Ling & Louie's

To celebrate my birthday (and Father's Day for Pete), we went out to a new restaurant in Meridian called "Ling & Louie's" that I've really been wanting to try. They say it's "Pan-Asian meets Comfort Food"...an interesting twist, huh? It was really good (although I'd probably say I still like PF Chang's a little more...even if it's a bit more expensive). I've heard they have a great Happy Hour for drinks and appetizers, so Pete and I might have to go check that out on one of our date nights. Anyway...it was fun! Thanks for dinner Carol (my MIL)!

Check out these cool triangular crayons they had 
for the kids!
This picture totally cracks me up---poor Ellie...she was frightened by the fact I was still taking photos of her even after she started eating. But seriously...check out that cool "bento" box of food they have for kids! Hee-hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment