Monday, June 20, 2011

Ellie's Fifth Birthday Layout

One of the fun things I got to do for my birthday was to join three of my friends to scrapbook at one of the local scrapbook stores. It was really great--the store even had a cake for me (and gummy bears to snack on), and a gift! And Pete had given me a gift certificate, so I got to go shopping too! So what did I get done in that 6 hours? One 2-page layout! I don't know why it takes me so long to scrapbook, but this is completely typical (well ok, I did spend about one of those hours shopping---I got some really cute ribbon and some paper and embellies to make cards). I had just purchased some cute patterned paper and die-cuts from Craft Warehouse (they were taking 30% off a lot of their My Mind's Eye stuff, so I couldn't resist!) and I really wanted to use it.


This morning I was able to finish the journaling, so here is the completed page...(I'm not a big "collage" type scrapper...I typically like to work with one, two, or three photos...but for this one I had lots of photos, and I wanted to use most of them). 

No comments:

Post a Comment