Monday, July 11, 2011

My First Craft Warehouse Assignment-Layout #1

I told you I would share the results of using the photos from the "disaster" photo session (see previous blog post) with Ellie. I used them on one of my layouts for the Craft Warehouse design team (my very first assignment). 
This was made with a new line of papers and embellishments from a brand new company called Authentique. This is not my typical style...but I really liked the colors and patterns, and really had fun making my projects, and trying something new!

I enjoyed making these "box" flowers. I got the idea from a Creating Keepsakes special edition called "Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks"-Fabulous Flowers. They took some time to figure out...but I really like the way the circular style compliments the circle photos on the layout.

I also had to make another layout and a card. I will share those with you later...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cara!! I love your LO girl!! The pics are stinkin' cute!! I love Ellie's personality...totally brought to life in the LO!! She adorable! Love the flowers too...you need to make a tutorial and share it with us...I like them!! TFS!! I'll post mine soon:) Hugs, Jules:)

    ReplyDelete