Saturday, September 17, 2011

My 2nd Design Team Assignment

As I mentioned earlier, one of the things that kept me super busy last week was working on the 2nd design team assignment for Craft Warehouse. For this assignment they sent us a box of goodies from Jillibean Soup (2 BRAND new collections) and asked us to make a fall card and layout, and a set of 4 Christmas cards (one photo card, one gift card holder, one simple (easy-to-make) card, and one more elaborate card. 

I really enjoyed this assignment, as I love the Jillibean paper and it's more "cutesy" style. 

Here's what I came up with...

My Fall Layout...I love this photo of Ellie that my friend Anissa (AH Photography here in Boise) took. I knew it would be the perfect photo to use for this fall page.
Patterned paper, die cuts, labels and corrugated alphas (Jillibean Soup-Apple Cheddar Soup Collection), Cardstock and Twine (American Crafts)
Photo Corner Punch (Stampin' Up)
Corner Rounder, Foam Tape

 Some close-up views...


My Fall Card
Patterned Paper and Die Cut (Jillibean Soup-Apple Cheddar Soup Collection)
Stamp (Pebbles Inc-"Hello")
Twine, Foam Tape

My Photo Card
Patterned Paper and Die Cuts (Jillibean Soup-Christmas Eve Chowder collection)
Cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
Foam Mounting Tape

My Gift Card Holder
Patterned Paper, Die Cuts and Label (Jillibean Soup-Christmas Eve Chowder collection)
Cardstock (American Crafts)
Corner Rounder, 1/2 " Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch
Mini Glue Dots, Foam Tape

My Simple Card
Patterned Paper and Label (Jillibean Soup-Christmas Eve Chowder collection)
Cardstock and Twine (American Crafts)
1-1/4" Circle Punch, Foam Tape

My Elaborate Card
Patterned Paper and Die Cut (Jillibean Soup-Christmas Eve Chowder collection)
Blue Patterned Paper (Jillibean Soup-Apple Cheddar Soup collection)
Cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
Border Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts-Doily Lace Edge Punch)
Ribbon and Twine (American Crafts)
Corner Rounders-small and large
Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Foam Tape

 In this photo you can see in more detail how I made the "snow" from the border punch.

I really had a lot of fun creating all these...hope you enjoy them also!

No comments:

Post a Comment