Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Girl

Over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles we're doing a Sketch Challenge based on a great sketch by Design Team member Lisa Hoel. Here's my take on Lisa's sketch.

Ellie has always been such a happy, carefree little girl. She is super friendly, and always the first to go say "hi" to our neighbors (she's truly a little social butterfly:o)). I loved that this sketch allowed me to show her sweet smile throughout the last few years...and as I shared in the journaling, I hope she'll always bless others with it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I am so in love with this layout! Oh, how I wish you lived closer so we could scrapbook together! I love those sunny yellow letters with the stitching around them--Who makes those? I want me some! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mendi...I got them at Joann's (they're from Heidi Grace).

      I'd love to scrap with you in that awesome new room of yours;o)...bummer that we're not closer!!

      Delete