Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Final Craft Warehouse Project

So sad that my term is ending on the Craft Warehouse Design Team. It has been an awesome year and such a great opportunity! Here are photos of my final projects:


Even though this Altered Canvas was probably the biggest challenge for me, I'm probably most happy with this one. I turned the black clothespin into a dragonfly and used it as my "i". We got to use some fun burlap and canvas pieces from Canvas Corp. And I really loved using the Tim Holtz Kraft Resist paper to stamp my letters on!


 For this layout, I used the 4th of July kit from Echo Park. 


 For this layout I used a Disney theme kit from EK Success, washi tape from Queen & Coi. and baker's twine from We R Memory Keepers. Oh...and if you're thinking "those don't look like your kids"...you're right! (a huge THANKS to fellow Design Team member Mendi Yoshikawa for letting me use a photo of her cute daughters with Minnie for this assignment!).


1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a COOL canvas!! I have wanted to do one but have yet to try! I think I would stare at a blank canvas to long!! I really love all the texture and the layering!!!! Beautiful pages too!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete