Wednesday, September 5, 2012

All About Daddy....

This month's challenge over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles was all about the "boys"(or men) in our lives. I loved this challenge...as it was the perfect way to do a page all about Pete and everything he loves!

I also loved that I was able to use a bunch of scraps from my "scraps" bin. That being said, I don't know all of the manufacturers for the patterned paper...but I'll give you what I know!

I also loved that I actually used my Cricut machine again (for the title)! It had been awhile...but I love sorta being able to customize the title (fun, fun!!).

Here's my layout:
And here's what's on daddy's "Love" list:
Spicy Foods
"The Italian Job" movie
Our Vintage Airstream
A good cuppa coffee
Bacon!
Home Depot
"This Old House"
Pizza & a Good Beer
Restoring Things
Cooking
Classic Cars
Hugs
The color orange
Our Family
Being out in nature
Building Things
& God!

Supplies Used:
Kraft Cardstock (American Crafts)
Corner Rounder
Cricut Machine
"Street Signs" Cricut Cartridge
Journaling tag (Jillibean Soup)
Circle Punch
3 circles (Papertrey Ink paper)
Bracket Edge Punch (Fiskars)
Red, Pink and Brown Crosshatch Plaid Paper (Papertrey Ink)
Green Paper (Unknown)
Blue Polka Dot Paper (Lasting Impressions)
Orange Paper (Unknown...but guessing Echo Park)
Little Heart Sticker-EK Success

2 comments:

  1. Awe... I love this! That title is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful LO, Cara!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete