Friday, October 12, 2012

A Couple Bright, Fun Cards

Here's a couple cards that are a bit more my style---bright, fun, make-you-smile cards! 

I made the tree from a journaling card "bubble" (K & Co.) and then a hand-cut little trunk from some brown polka dot patterned paper (K & Co.). Then I used some (Lasting Impressions) brads to add some "fruitiness" to the tree along with a die cut bird (K & Co.). Blue paper from Imaginisce, Cloud Paper from Echo Park, Kraft Cardstock (Paper Trey Ink), Bling (My Minds Eye), Happy Birthday Stamp (Target Dollar Bin) 

I fussy-cut those cute little flowers!
All paper from K & Co. except cloud paper (Echo Park)
Small cloud die (Paper Trey Ink)
Aqua embroidery floss
Happy Birthday Stamp (Paper Trey Ink)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the happy, cheerful colors! I can never get enough of cloud shapes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such sweet cards!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete