Monday, October 8, 2012

Whooo Had A Productive Card-Making Weekend?

Ummmmm...that would be ME!!! As some of you know, I make cards to sell at my parents jewelry store and my mom called me again to tell me they were getting low....so I felt it was incredibly appropriate that World Cardmaking Day was this weekend because I was a "card-making machine"!!:)))

This next week (or two) I will be sharing the fruits of my productivity with you!

Here are a couple of my favorites to get you started (I love bright colors--which is pretty obvious if you look at my blog---and Owls--so it was pretty easy which ones I'd be picking to show you first)!

Love using my bargain finds!
Lovin' these cute little owl stickers...they were very inexpensive...I think I may have even picked them up from the Walmart craft section. And the pink paper was a Target dollar bin find (in a pack of Valentines paper) last year. The blue paper and the leaves (fussy-cut) paper were clearance buys from Craft Warehouse. AND...the (wood) stamp was a dollar bin find at Michaels! Cheap crafting can still be cute!!!

Again....lovin' my cheapo find from the Target Dollar bin....the Happy Birthday stamp (came in a little set of 4)!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh... These are too cute! I love owls and bright colors too! ;) I'm sure these are going to get snatched up quickly and I can't wait to see all the cute cards to come! :)

    ReplyDelete