Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Two More for You!

I have a couple more cards to share with you from all my World Cardmaking Day productivity!

I love birds and I love banners, so this one is also a fave of mine!
I fussy-cut the banners out of some cute Echo Park paper and used a little circle punch to cut the letters out of the same paper. Then I hand drew the black "string" with a black fine-tipped Sharpie marker and used some foam tape to adhere the banners. Super quick & easy!
Paper (Echo Park "Birthday Girl")
Bird sticker (Recollections by Michaels)
Birthday Stamp (Paper Trey Ink)
Corner Rounder

This was made with some older SEI paper I had in my stash--I fussy-cut the flowers out. I don't typically use a lot of purple, but I like this sweet & simple card. 
Paper (SEI)
Splatter Stamp (Stampin' Up!)
Happy Birthday Stamp (Paper Trey Ink)

1 comment:

  1. Awe... So cute! I especially love the birdy banner card--Love how you popped up the banner for extra dimension! :)

    ReplyDelete