Thursday, November 22, 2012

Great Catch Layout

Here's another layout I made at my scrapping retreat. I thought I was very productive with the 9-1/2 pages I got made in 2-1/2 days....um hmmm, I'm a really slow scrapper (anyone else that slow?), but hey sometimes it pays off because I was the "BIGGEST LOSER" at the retreat:))))) (meaning I got the least done and won a nice prize pack, but is it sad that I still feel I was very productive??)

This one was a little different for me because it doesn't have any pink on it at all:))) I took all the color cues from the photos...

Love these fun fishing photos (taken at my parent's property near Spokane, WA). The title is kinda ironic because I think all they caught that day was a 3" little fish (which yes, they threw back), but they had a lotta fun!!!

Most supplies from Echo Park except tall tree die cut (which is from My Mind's Eye)
 & Date Stamp (American Crafts "Dear Lizzy")

*Check back tomorrow for another Layout share

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! Love the group of strips down the center and your adorable title block! I love this line and I still haven't played with it much--totally makes me want to change that. ;)

    ReplyDelete