Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Stamped Christmas Card

Over at the "Use It Tuesday" blog (where the idea is to use "hoarded" supplies...of which, I must sadly admit, I have WAY too many), the challenge this week is All About Christmas...so I decided to dig out some of the awesome PaperTrey Ink stamps that I inherited from my mother-in-law in February this year, but had yet to use...and make a Christmas card.

And here's the result:

I stamped the "Merry Christmas to You" circle first in Red Ink on White Cardstock, and then used a circle punch to punch it out. Then I used markers to ink up the middle of the stamp again (so I could color in each item how I wanted), then stamped that on White Cardstock and used a smaller circle punch to cut out. I used foam tape on each of the circles and layered those on a scalloped circle (punched from Kraft Cardstock) to create lots of dimension. The background stamp is also from PaperTrey (stamped in Brown Ink).

No comments:

Post a Comment